Huron Art Incense.
100% natural incense made from pure essential oils, handmade in Quebec. 20 Sticks per package.
- Fir : Used by first nations to treat ailments associated with the element of earth, such as the healing and scarification of wounds and destroyed tissues, since the fir is a powerful antiseptic and batericide. It's powerful fresh scent evokes a sensation of peacefulness.
- Maple : The maple tree is a symbol of generosity from the heart for the native people. Since maple water is a therapeutic liquid that is purgative, maple incense will produce a warm ambiance as it purifies the air from negative elements.
- Honeysuckle : Used by Native Americans to treat ailments associated with the element of water (such as colds, liver congestion, dropsy, etc.). It's soft and sweet scent creates a relaxing ambience, perfect for a date, a community or family meeting.
- Sweet grass : Sweet grass is called "Mother Earth's hair" by native americans, it produces a soft and delicate aroma who brings comfort and cozyness. It's fragrance benefits the ambiance to set a more receptive and open mind.
- Pine : Used by first nations to treat ailments associated with the element of air (such as congestion of the lungs, laryngitis, tuberculosis, etc.). It's familiar scent stimulates the environnement to bring a more creative and inspirationnal energy into work and passions.
- Sage : Sage is used by native american to purify ambiences, people, objects and events. It favour the harmonization of moods and emotions while stimulating the surrounding energy toward a more positive side.
- Cedar : Used by the first nations to treat ailments associated with balance, such as health. This incense brings a more serene, calm and peaceful ambiance, perfect for any situations.